FOR COMPANIES: ENGLISH – SPANISH – PORTUGUESE FOR FOREIGNERS
Our English, Spanish and Portuguese Courses are tailor-made to assist HR in the preparation of professionals for a globalized environment.
The course objectives are defined jointly with the client company and afterwards, with each employee based on an interview that includes a Level Evaluation Test (based on the eight levels set in the Common European Framework).
Languages for executives focused on real business situations
This course is prepared based on the company’s reality and is highly specialized for using English, Spanish or Portuguese in real-life business situations. Students are requested to bring to class their experience, doubts and routines which will be used to practice the following:
• participation in business meetings and international projects
• conducting of negotiations that require fluency and knowledge of the other party’s culture
• making presentations for diverse audiences or participation in events
• participation in conference calls and teleconferences
• business trips – foreign guests
• development of written projects and professional reports
Whats makes our courses better / What are our differentials?
Classes for individual students or closed groups, with up to five participants
Groups are assembled in a more homogeneous manner, with common objectives
Scheduling flexibility for single-student classes
Classes held in-company or at BICS
Progress and Attendance Reports generated every two months or on a quarterly basis, sent to HR
Classes for individual students cancelled 24 hours in advance may be rescheduled
Qualified and enthusiastic teachers